Think about your business-critical applications? What happens if they fail?
If a disaster hits your business tomorrow are you ready today? Power outages, fire, telecom/internet outage, viruses, hardware failures and sabotage could affect your business at any moment. What will you do? Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning begins before the disaster–not-after.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Telecom rerouting (instantly reroute phone calls to any location.)
- Virtual servers and virtual computers (work from anywhere with your systems and data.)
- Emergency facilities (office, call center, etc.)
- Data recovery from: Hard drive crash, Accidental deletion or formatting, Software or virus corruption, Fire and/or water damage.