Server consolidation is an approach to the efficient usage of computer server resources in order to reduce the total number of servers or server locations that an organization requires. can be justified by their workload with High Availability solutions based on Virtualisation and fault tolerant infrastructure. With proven expertise in Virtualization, Clusters, SAN, Data availability/protection, IT service delivery and support.
- Server consolidation with Virtualisation and clustering on Blades , highly scalable rack servers.
- Storage consolidation with Storage Area Networks (SAN) & Network Access Storage (NAS) technologies.
- Network Security consolidation using a layered approach, Load Balancing & Fault Tolerant mechanisms.
- Database and Application consolidation with virtualized computing and Client/Server architecture.
- Data protection & Archival, Information Life-cycle Management (ILM) using software and storage solutions.